Random sports discussion, plus anything else I want to write about.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Every Day Should be Sunday

Salutations, loyal readers. I've been looking forward to this day all week. Nine NFL games starting at the 10 am PST time slot. Thank Jebus for creating the left coast, in all his infinite wisdom and magnanimity. I'll try to drop throughout the day with comments, etc. even though I'm going to be pretty busy here in Carnieland. Anyway, I'm just using this post as an excuse to post this picture of Dave Wannstedt. Seriously, did he have a stroke or something? It looks like the right half of his face is paralyzed, including his moustache. Or did he have to shave his moustache for some reason, and then the University of Pittsburgh A/V club had to add it in Photoshop, due to popular demand?

(Update: I've decided that Wannstedt looks like he's in one of those ridiculous interview pieces on Conan where they have a picture of, I don't know, Saddam Huisein, with just his mouth moving for the entirety of the interview.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home