Random sports discussion, plus anything else I want to write about.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good Evening

I meant to start this blog a couple months back, and was going to focus exclusively on baseball, specifically the Mariners. Well, then I got lazy, and now it's August, and the way the Mariners have looked the last couple weeks makes me want to hide in a bathroom stall with a handgun pressed firmly into my hard palate. I figure that writing exclusively about the Mariners would just aggrevate me at this point, so I'm using this opportunity to expand beyond baseball, mostly to general sports discussion and whatever else I may choose to write about. Hope you enjoy! (And by "you," I really mean "me," because my readership at the moment is purely hypothetical).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home